I am an Amazon Affiliate. This post contains affiliate links. I will be paid a small percentage of payment from the purchase you buy. See Disclaimer here.
Today was a pretty chill Summer day.
I’ve just been planning content for the most part and figured I’d share with you guys my Summer outfit of the day.
Check it out!
Blues at Home – Outfit of the Day | Fashion
Song of the Day : Violin – Cookiee Kawaii
Food I’m thinking about eating – Burger King Whopper with cheese + onion rings
OUTFIT DETAILS BELOW!!
- blue crop top – This crop top comes in women’s size extra small to women’s plus size 4x. Get it before it sells out.
- blue jeans – I bought these high waisted jeans a couple years back from Amazon. They’re still available and they’re super stretchy.
- Arthur tote bag – I absolutely love this Arthur crying tote bag. LOL
- Sun necklace – I got this from Hot Topic, but there are some similar ones on Etsy that are real and some on Amazon for under $25!
- green Jade bracelet – Jade is supposed to be great for good luck. Plus it’s a cute bracelet.
Want some 90s themed merch like graphic tees, hoodies, notebooks, stickers, tote bags, and more?
Check out my Teepublic store!
Also let me know what you think of this outfit below!
Oh and check out my Instagram too!
View this post on Instagram
How else would you wear this crop top?