After eating ramen for the first time at a restaurant, I’ve become a huge fan of making ramen at home. I always like to experiment with the ramen I make at home.
Today I want to share with you all one of my favorite ramen recipes. I make this ramen recipe at least twice a month and my boyfriend absolutely loves it. So let’s jump into this ramen at home recipe!
Delicious Grilled Chicken Ramen Recipe
This recipe normally takes me about 10 minutes to make.
- Pack of Ramen of your choice
- Frozen Bell Peppers and Onions
- Pre-Packaged Grilled Chicken (I like the Tyson Grilled Chicken personally)
- Hot Sauce
- Olive Oil
- Cooking Spray
Directions for grilled chicken ramen recipe
- I cook the ramen as you’re supposed to.. in a boiler with water.
- As the ramen is cooking, I spray a pan with cooking spray and turn the heat on Medium.
- Cook the grilled chicken and frozen bell peppers with onions while pouring a bit of olive oil on the food in the pan. Cook until the chicken browns a bit.
- Add the seasoning to the ramen. You can either add the seasoning in the boiler or add the seasoning in a bowl with the ramen.
- Add a bit of hot sauce so that it can be a tad bit spicy.
- Add the vegetables and grilled chicken to the ramen.
- It’s ready to eat!
I made this for 2 people, but if you add in 4 more ramen packs… 4 people could eat this ramen meal for under $12 and you’d still have chicken as well as frozen vegetables left over for other meals.
Thanks for checking out my Delicious Grilled Chicken Ramen Recipe!
Let me know if you guys make this ramen & how you liked it. I’d love to hear your thoughts!