Top 10 Best Places to Christmas shop on a budget

best places to christmas shop

It’s almost that time to buy gifts for your loved ones and it can be hard to come up with awesome gifts to buy when you’re on a budget. However, there are some awesome places that you can shop at that have affordable gifts.

Today I figured I would share with you guys the best places to Christmas shop on a budget! Check these places out and save money!

Top 10 Best Places to Christmas shop on a budget

Big Lots

Big Lots always has something for everyone. I’ve found a lot of awesome gifts from tech related items to gift sets. You could buy something for everyone. You can also sign up for their Big Lots rewards program to save even more money.

Five Below

Fiver Below sells all sorts of items for $5 or less. You can buy toys, blankets, and all types of other gifts at an affordable price.

Family Dollar

I love when Family Dollar has gift sets on sale. A lot of them I end up buying for myself because I love them. There’s something awesome on sale around every corner.

Dollar General

Dollar General is similar to Family Dollar. They have a ton of items on sale and they even have an app you can use that can help you save even more money!

Walmart

Most people end up going to Walmart because of their great deals. You can find some gorgeous sweaters on sale or even some affordable movies on sale to watch with your family members.

TJ Maxx

If you want designer items, head on over to TJ Maxx. You can get some pricier items on sale when you shop here.

Marshall’s

Many of my family members love shopping at Marshall’s because they can find so many great items on sale at a decent price without having to spend a ton.

Burlington Coat Factory

They always have gorgeous clothes and wonderful gift sets here at a great price. Everything is high quality and you’ll practically love everything you see here. I know whenever I go to Burlington, I always leave with at least 3 things.

Thrift Stores

If you are on a heavy budget, you can buy clothing from the thrift store… wash them and give the items as gifts. You can buy cute clothes, Vinyl records, books, and even toys. Make sure you check the social media of different thrift stores. A lot of them will reveal deals that you can apply to your purchase just by showing off the social media post.

Resale Shops

Buy some used antique furniture for a loved one for an affordable price.

RELATED

BEST Things to Buy After Christmas

best places to christmas shop

I hope you guys found this post helpful with finding the best places to Christmas shop!

Share it with others on social media too!

Also let me know your favorite places to shop by leaving a comment down below.

Share on
Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

24 Comments

• Reply Quan Tran

Ok I do shop at pretty much all those place. And the best one I like is Walmart

November 4, 2019 at 5:31 am
  • Reply Michael

I bet the family dollar would be a great one! Asians like me will always select the thrifty choice haha!

November 4, 2019 at 6:45 am
  • Reply Crickette, The Things I Have to Say

I love Walmart and Marshalls. Whenever I visit the US I make sure to go to Walmart and Marshalls cus I get lots of things for so cheap!

There’s so much to find in Walmart… it’s so fun to go around and see what’s new.

November 4, 2019 at 7:26 am
  • Reply Sundeep

Thanks for sharing so many Christmas gifting ideas. Me and my friend both were confused now this gifting thing is sorted for both of us.

November 4, 2019 at 11:45 am
  • Reply Searcy

We love to go to antique shops for Christmas. We’ve found some great gifts at some local shop. Great post

November 4, 2019 at 3:12 pm
  • Reply Krysten Quiles

Oh thanks for the heads up! I’ve got most of my shopping done but not all! Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us!

November 4, 2019 at 4:01 pm
  • Reply Melanie Frost

I love this list! These are all great places to search for bargains at Christmas time. I prefer to shop online because it’s more convenient though.

November 4, 2019 at 6:01 pm
  • Reply Kuntala Bhattacharya

That reminds me of my stay in US. Here I seldom get to shop for Christmas in India. But I hope others will be happy to read your suggestions.

November 4, 2019 at 9:02 pm
  • Reply Renata Feyen

I have heard so much of Wallmart already but there isn’t any in Belgium regrettable 😮

November 4, 2019 at 10:08 pm
  • Reply Farah Al Zadjaly

I agree about all the stores on this list.. Its specially in this day and age.

November 4, 2019 at 10:12 pm
  • Reply Trent A Peek

Great suggestions as things are getting tougher for families nowadays, and any penny counts. Thanks for the advice.

November 5, 2019 at 12:24 am
  • Reply Dana Brillante-Peller

This is perfect for the holidays! We’re always budgeting ourselves during this time of the year.

November 5, 2019 at 1:29 am
  • Reply Cindy

I shop at all of those stores for Christmas except the thrift store. That’s a great idea, so it’s on my list.

November 5, 2019 at 3:23 am
  • Reply Candice

Aaah! how I wish we had those stores here in South Africa. Shopping on a budget is much harder here. I am looking forward to visiting Canada in December and finishing up my Christmas shopping at Winners!

November 5, 2019 at 5:42 am
  • Reply Fae Celine

I love shopping for gifts during the Christmas season and I love finding great deals. These are a great list for Christmas shopping.

November 5, 2019 at 6:30 am
  • Reply Fae Celine

November 5, 2019 at 6:30 am
  • Reply MUDPIEFRIDAYS

This is such an important and very useful guide. I really need this one. Because i prefer a lot of things to present for my family. and This one would definitely help me to prepare. Thanks!

November 5, 2019 at 12:37 pm
  • Reply tweenselmom

This is very timely and useful. We all need tips on how to be able to save as this season means so many expenses.

November 5, 2019 at 12:52 pm
  • Reply ELIZABETH O

Very nice and good places to buy gift. Thanks for this list. I gonna check this all out what they got. I really need many stuff this coming Christmas

November 5, 2019 at 2:22 pm
  • Reply AMY

Very affordable places to buy gift this coming Christmas. I need to budget and buy a lot of stuff to present with my family. Thank you for this guide. It’s really helpful.

November 5, 2019 at 3:18 pm
  • Reply Olya AMANOVA

We all need to consider those places for sure) to save in this case means to cheer more people that we love in our life.

November 5, 2019 at 5:11 pm
  • Reply Kiwi

You should totally add Ross on the list. Also I love Five Below they actually have some amazing things!!

November 6, 2019 at 7:04 am
  • Reply Jackline A

Great list of stores. I already shop at most of these places for myself. Thanks for the list.

November 7, 2019 at 11:25 pm
  • Reply Jackline A

I love shopping at this stores for my self. Great list.

November 8, 2019 at 3:02 am